- I’m a husband & a father.
- I live in Utah (yes, I’m a practicing Mormon).
- I love languages & cultures.
- I’ve visited 30+ countries (as of 2019).
- I speak English (native), Spanish (near-native), & Portuguese (conversational).
- One day I hope to speak Swedish, Hindi, Icelandic, and Welsh.
- I have a BA in Spanish Translation & a MSc in Localisation and Multilingual Computing.
- I’m a 3rd generation Swedish-American.
- I love food, especially Indian food.
- I have the greatest job in the world: empowering communities of people to customize software & the Web for their native languages.
As part of my career in localization, I’m a frequent world traveler. Check out all of the countries I’ve visited so far on the map below (in yellow).
I've been to 31 countries!!